10 Pin Shuffle, Popular Shuffle-Bowl Game, Strikes Android Devices
[MobilePRwire] – Digital Smoke LLC is proud to announce the release of 10 Pin Shuffle™ for Android, a game which has enjoyed huge success on the iOS platform, selling over 500,000 copies and over 5 million downloads of the free version.
10 Pin Shuffle contains three great games in one, played in a realistic 3D environment!
 SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each other’s weights or blast them off the table.
 BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! Similar to 10 Pin Bowling except played on a shuffleboard table using weights/pucks instead of a bowling ball.
 10 PIN POKER is a combination of Shuffleboard, Bowling and Five Card Draw Poker. Earn playing cards for Strikes and Spares. Draw new cards when you have five. The player with the best five card poker hand after 10 frames wins.
* Impressive 3D environment with shiny chrome weights, shadows and reflections.
* Real 3D physics engine delivers accurate weight and pin physics.
* Hi-resolution graphics, including support for the new Kindle Fire HD devices.
* Openfeint online leaderboards and achievements.
* Computer opponents of varying skill levels.
* Turkey rewards, animations and special effects.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* The crowd reacts to your shots as the action unfolds.
* Statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
* Controls are easy to grasp, but a challenge to master.
10 Pin Shuffle supports all Android devices running OS 2.0 or higher, and is available on Google Play, the Amazon Appstore and the NOOK Bookstore™. The Google Play version is free and contains 10 Pin Poker. Shuffleboard and Bowling are available as a single In-App Purchase for $2.99. The Amazon and NOOK versions offer a free and paid version. The free version contains 10 Pin Poker and is banner ad supported. The full version costs $2.99, is ad-free and contains all three games.
Digital Smoke is a single member Limited Liability Company based in the ski town of South Lake Tahoe Nevada. It was founded in 2003 by Peter Wiseman, a veteran of the video games industry, having worked as a programmer for companies such as Atari, Activision and The 3DO Company. Digital Smoke has currently developed two hit games for mobile devices; 10 Pin Shuffle and Solitaire City.
Read the full press release at MobilePRwire.com