aMathing for Android - Keep Your Mind in Shape
[MobilePRwire] – 4Fig Applications today introduces aMathing 1.0, its new gaming title for Android devices. aMathing is a beautifully designed numbers game were you have to use your arithmetic skills to create equalities. Improve your brain skills while having fun with this extremely addictive game that will challenge you & keep your mind in shape. aMathing features two different gaming modes, with 20 challenging levels in Play Mode. The Puzzle Mode offers 30+ independent puzzles to squeeze your brain.
4Fig Applications today is pleased to announce the release of its new game “aMathing” for Android. Improve your brain skills while having fun with “aMathing”, an extremely addictive game that will challenge you and keep your mind in shape. “aMathing” is a beautifully designed numbers game were you have to use your arithmetic skills to create equalities. The goal is simple, your have to arrange number tiles in a board to make equalities. You have different movements and tiles that will make the game fun and challenging. If you like numbers this game is for you!
Play the game in two different modes:
1) Play mode where you have 20 challenging levels, first ones for amateurs and last ones for pros.
2) Puzzle mode where you have 30+ (and more coming soon) independent puzzles to squeeze your brain.
Completing the achievements will unlock tools that will help you during the game. Check out your game progress with beautifully presented statistics and game history.
* For all ages and skills (8+ years)
* Exercise your brain while you have fun
* Polished interface and great animations
* Achievements that unlock tools
* Lots of levels and challenging puzzles included
* English, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Spanish
* Compatible with Android phones and tablets (compatible with Kindle Fire)
* Requires Android 2.2 or newer
* 8.5 MB (phones) 14.5 MB (tablets)
FourFig Applications S.L. is a software development company based in Madrid, Spain. 4Fig Apps is a leading developer of innovative mobile applications. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2010-2012 FourFig Applications S.L.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Read the full press release at MobilePRwire.com