An Alien with a Magnet ON SALE FOR 66% OFF until August 8th
[MobilePRwire] – Ricardo de Zoete (RZDESIGN) & Lukas Hoenderdos (Rejected Games) released An Alien with a Magnet on August 1st for iOS. The game is currently ON SALE (66% OFF) for the amazing price of just $0.99. This SALE will last until August 8th, at this date An Alien with a Magnet will cost $2.99. Grab your copy until the discount period is over.
An Alien with a Magnet, an amazing new platform-adventure-puzzler with a literal twist! Pick up diamonds, find secret orbs and unlock new levels to get the alien home safely in this new crazy iOS game.
Take control of our Alien and his spaceship and get him back to his home planet using just a magnet. Get ready to explore multiple galaxies using this magnet to orbit around colorful and unique planets to get to your goal. But beware of dark holes, challenging puzzles, multiple locks and asteroids blocking your path in space!
Besides the adventure mode, you can also play an extra bonus mode which will keep you busy for even more hours of fun gameplay! Beat your friends in the online leaderboards with Time Attack and prove to them once and for all you are faster than they are!
● The single touch gameplay will get you started instantly! It’s easy to control but hard to master! Don’t let the cute looks of our Alien fool you!
● The first exciting new genre, known as an action/arcade/puzzle/adventure/rotating-platformer! (a.k.a. AAPARP)
● Help our alien to get back to his home planet using the only tool he got working on his spaceship: a magnet.
● 45+ amazing handcrafted levels filled with an adventure you won’t forget.
● Fast, Faster, Fastest! Prove your speed in Time Attack! Play the Adventure mode with another mindset!
● Beautiful high resolution visuals and professional looking artwork throughout the game.
● Fully packed with leaderboard rankings and over 20+ achievements within Game Center!
● Do you like to brag? We do! Share your replay videos on YouTube, Facebook & Twitter! Thanks to the built-in Everyplay service.
● Music composed by Waterflame. Known for his work for the critically acclaimed indie title Castle Crashers
About Rejected Games & RZDESIGN
Lukas Hoenderdos is a game developer at heart and likes getting his hands deep in code. After four years of working in the game industry at an award winning studio, he decided it was time to go independent and started his own company, Rejected Games. An Alien with a Magnet will be it’s first released title.
Ricardo de Zoete is an artist who has started his career as a illustrator, creating different mascots for small Dutch companies. He’s graduated as a Animation and Games designer. During his study he working as an intern at the same award winning studio as Lukas, where they actually first met each other. He was also working as a Visual Designer at his freelance company called RZDESIGN. After all that he decided to fully submerge into creating games himself.
His first game was Push Panic! which which was a collaboration with Barry Kostjens, released on iOS and has been downloaded over 2 million copies since then. After that he created Hyper Breaker Turbo, a Breakout-like game with a modern look and feel. An Alien with a Magnet is his third big title for iOS and also his first game for other platforms.
Lukas Hoenderdos – @rejectedgames
Ricardo de Zoete – @RicardoDeZoete
RZDESIGN is actually a brand/company of an one-man army. It’s a company owned by Ricardo de Zoete. A few years ago RZDESIGN started off as a freelance illustration/graphics company now it’s focus is more on new exciting games for multiple platforms in collaboration with different developers.