Ebooks&Kids apps are coming to Android
[MobilePRwire] – From today “Wee Kids”, the family of fun and educational apps, is available on the stores of Amazon, Google, Samsung
Following the great success that the apps “Wee Kids” have achieved all over the world, Ebooks&Kids, the digital publishing company created by Massimo Mauri and Giovanna Pellizzari, is pleased to announce that the playful family of educational apps is now available for Android tablets and smartphones.
The apps of the family “Wee Kids” available on the stores of Amazon Google Play Samsung are:
– Wee Kids ABC (to learn reading and writing)
– Wee Kids Math (to improve arithmetic and algebra notions)
– Wee Kids Match for 2 (to train and stimulate mnemonic and associative ability)
– Wee Kids Puzzle (to develop logical reasoning)
– Wee Kids Sudoku (to enhance cognitive and observation skills)
– Wee Kids Math Path (to improve the ability of oral calculation)
– Wee Kids Stickers (to increase the capacity to recognize shapes)
– Wee Kids Mazes (to develop intuition)
– The collection Wee Kids Deluxe, Wee Kids Fun and Wee Kids Games
In the following days Ebooks&Kids is going to unveil two more apps available for both iOS and Android: Wee Kids Shapes, to learn the first notions of geometry; and Wee Kids Wordsearch, to improve grammar.
The apps of Ebooks&Kids stand out for the high quality content, innovative and fun games, colorful and detailed graphics and the capacity to stimulate learning through having fun. These ingredients make Ebooks&Kids unique in its kind.
All the apps are available in 12 languages: Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, English, French, German, Italian Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Thai.
The great success of Ebooks&Kids is witnessed by about 70,000 likes on its Facebook page.
Ebooks & kids is an Italian start-up that creates and produces animated, interactive applications and ebooks dedicated to all children from 2 to 10 years, with playful-educational content in logical ability, observation, memory, as well as enhancing the mathematical knowledge and writing and reading skills.