Paprika Recipe Manager is now available on Android tablets
[MobilePRwire] – Hindsight Labs LLC is excited to announce the release of Paprika Recipe Manager for Android. This version of Paprika was designed specifically for Android tablets, and takes advantage of their wide screen layout. Paprika offers delightfully simply recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With ingredient scaling, grocery lists, and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion.
For the past 2 years, Paprika has been consistently ranked in the top charts on iPhone, iPad, and Mac, and we’re quite excited to bring the app to the Android platform, especially as the Android tablet market matures with devices like the Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire.
Paprika offers delightfully simply recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With ingredient scaling, grocery lists, and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion.
• Enter in your own custom recipes.
• Built-in web browser lets you search for your favorite recipes online.
• Easily clip recipes with a single tap from more than 200 different recipe sites.
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from all other websites.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Lock the screen to prevent it from turning off while cooking.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import from popular desktop apps such as MasterCook (MXP and MX2 files are supported).
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with all other versions of Paprika.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
Requires a tablet running Android 2.3.3 or greater.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Paprika Recipe Manager for Android is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide via Google Play in the Lifestyle category.
Hindsight Labs LLC is a Los Angeles based software company specializing in the development of mobile applications and mobile websites.
Read the full press release at MobilePRwire.com