Parachuting Frog brings 1800 and Solisqr to Android devices
[MobilePRwire] – Parachuting Frog are proud to announce they have brought their Apple iOS titles 1800 and Solisqr to Android devices. 1800, is a highly addictive, beautifully crafted, minimalist game, this app will test player’s reactions and keep them coming back for one more game. Solisqr is a minimalist and stylish board game and puzzle. Based on the classic one player board game of peg solitaire, the aim is to eliminate squares on the board to leave only one in the central position.
1800 has been played over 1.5 million times and charted in over 125 countries on iDevices. Let the fun begin on Android. Use your reactions and timing to gain 1800. A minimalist addictive puzzle game testing your reactions to stop the cursor dead centre. Any deviation will have you scoring less and have you coming back for “just one more go”.
4 games modes,over 20 levels and Google Play game services will have you hooked
What people are saying about 1800:
– “This one might be insanely minimal but it’s absurdly addictive.” Drippler – Featured in 70 best free iphone games on the planet
– “Test your reaction speed in this ingeniously designed game!” Best10apps – Editors Pick
– ” …1800 is a quick bit of fun when you feel like challenging your motor skills, and if you really click with it then chasing the elusive 3-stars for every level will keep you busy for a good long time.” Toucharcade
– “This game is so simple, yet addictive in its own way … It’s like almost taunting you to do better.”
– “… it does instill a “one more go” feeling. I’ve probably said “just one more try” at least 15 times today.”
– “… there goes my Saturday. Fantastic stuff.”
Solisqr is Parachuting Frog’s third title and is a minimalist and stylish board game and puzzle. Based on the classic one player board game of peg solitaire, the aim is to eliminate squares on the board to leave only one in the central position. Play a relaxing game or against the clock.
“If you’re looking for a board puzzle game to relax with this weekend, then make sure to check out Solisqr.” – AppAdvice
” … the challenge is to not just do random moves, but to come up with a plan” – 148apps
“… this makes for a fun, fast-paced mode of gameplay that users can enjoy for as little as a few minutes, or for as long as several hours.” – AppAdvice
– 5 different game modes
– Minimalist design
– Casual and Timed modes
– Google Play services integration
– Compete for the best time across the world
– 7 languages
Located in Sussex, United Kingdom, Parachuting Frog is a small, privately held indie development studio established in 2012. The company was set up specifically to fulfil a dream of developing games and mobile applications while applying the principles and disciplines of the 10,000 hour theory to achieve its goals.
Read the full press release at MobilePRwire.com