Simon the Sorcerer is BACK!
[MobilePRwire] – Just when he thought his life was regaining some semblance of normality, Simon’s wonder years are once again turned upside down when the evil sorcerer Sordid returns from the grave with only one thing on his mind – revenge!
Sordid reconstructs his Fortress of Doom and sends a magical wardrobe to fetch Simon, but it accidentally ends up on the doorstep of Calypso, the wizard Simon had to save in the first game. Simon then starts to look for a special fuel that can power back the wardrobe and get him home.
Journey with Simon through this inevitable sequel to the best selling Simon the Sorcerer (also available exclusively on Android), as he manages once more to get stuck in a land of twisted fairytales, recycled gags and carbon dated clichés!
With a cast of thousands (mostly woodworm) and enough Swampy Stew to keep an underprivileged country sick for a year, this classic adventure will keep you well entertained until we manage to make another sequel.
‘Simon The Sorcerer 2: 20th Anniversary Edition’ features:
– Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based – no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* For more details, please see our tutorial video:
– Completely new game menus and save/load system
– Three Music options: music score in MT-32, General Midi or Adlib
– A stunning new HD graphic mode that up-scales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
– Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
– Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Italian, Czech and Hebrew
German voice acting with or without German subtitles
Spanish voice acting with or without Spanish subtitles
French voice acting with or without French subtitles
Polish voice acting with or without Polish subtitles
– GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
The 20th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2014 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Adventure Soft Publishing – the original Simon the Sorcerer game series developer.
MojoTouch (Previously “iPhSoft”) is a boutique software house for mobile world, founded in 2008 at Tel-Aviv, Israel by Liron Barzilai. The MojoTouch team is comprised of highly professional software engineers, researchers and product designers. We are proud of our technology and intellectual property. Moreover, we believe that our team is the key to our success.
As experts in the mobile world, we provide our clients with comprehensive solutions by taking ideas and developing them into thriving products. Furthermore, we specialize in taking over projects which have surpassed their budget, gone behind schedule or changed their scope of work. Our wide array of clients spreads from renowned brands to independent entrepreneurs. Our goal is to satisfy our customers by adeptly building quality products in short periods of time.